Terms & Conditions
1.This Agreement is a legal document which sets out your rights and obligations and those of ICM Research Limited trading as newvistalive.com.
2.In this Agreement unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions shall have the following meanings:
a.“Personal Data” means data which relates to you where you can be identified:
i.From those data; or
ii.From those data and other information which is in our possession, or likely to come into our possession.
And includes any expression of opinion about you and any indication of our intentions or those of or any other person in respect of you.
b.“processing” means obtaining, recording or holding information or data or carrying out any operation or set of operations on the information or data, including:
i.Organisation, adaptation or alteration of the information or data;
ii.Retrieval, consultation or use of the information or data;
iii.Disclosure of the information or data by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available; or
iv.Alignment, combination, blocking, erasure or destruction of the information or data.
c. “Survey/s” means any survey/s made available by us in accordance with the terms of this Agreement for completion by you.
d. “we/us” means ICM Research Limited trading as newvistalive.com, whose registered office address is c/o PKF 30 City Road London EC1Y 2AG.
e. “Website” means the website www.newistalive.com operated by us or such other website as we may operate in connection with this Agreement.
3. By registering with us, you accept that you are entering into a contract with us on the terms of this Agreement. Visitors to the Website who do not register with us similarly affirm that they are bound by this Agreement each time they access the Website. You should be aware that this Agreement may change from time to time in accordance with clause 14 of this Agreement.
4. By registering with us, you accept that we may contact you by e-mail and by telephone from time to time with details of Surveys, including details of the cash or other benefits you will be entitled to for completing each particular Survey. No cash payment will be made to you until you are entitled to at least £50 and payments will be made in £50 denominations for each subsequently accrued entitlement of at least £50. For the avoidance of doubt, you are not obliged to complete any Survey.
5. You undertake to register using accurate and current information about yourself, including your correct name, address and any other requested details. You also undertake that all information provided by you (whether in response to any Survey or otherwise) is, to the best of your knowledge, accurate and complete.
You are eligible to register if you are a UK resident aged 16 or over and are not employed or otherwise affiliated with ICM/Creston Group companies. If you are not a UK resident or under 16 years of age and have registered onto the newvista panel you will be unsubscribed and will forfeit any credits that may have been made to your account.
6. We will not transfer any of your personal data to any third party unless express permission has been granted to us by you for that transfer and you have been informed by us to whom the data will be supplied and for what purpose. However, you consent to the transfer of information provided by you in response to a survey to a third party in a generic/aggregated form whereby the third party is unable to identify you from the information provided. For example "8 out of 10 people in the UK are happy with their current job". You consent to us holding and processing your personal data internally for the purposes of assimilating information into appropriate from/s. We are registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner (Registration No. Z5242749)
7. We reserve the right to refuse or revoke registration of your registration with us with immediate effect at any time and for any reason. This is without prejudice to any rights you or we may have acquired at the date of revocation.
8. You may at any time cancel your registration with us at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” button in the YourAccount section of the Website or by writing to us at the address given below.
9. You acknowledge that all copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in and relating to ICM Research Limited/newvistalive.com/the Website (including, without limitation, any relating to information contributed by you in response to any Survey) are owned by us. It is easy to copy material which appears on websites, but this does not mean it is legal. Therefore, no one may copy, distribute, show in public or create any derivative work from the Website or any e-mails sent by us, or any material which is found on the Website or in any e-mail sent by us (including without limitation the content of the e-mail itself and the content of any attachment) unless properly licensed to do so by us.
10. If any third party websites are linked to or from the Website, this does not mean that we endorse or have any responsibility for the site in question or anything which appears on it.
11. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, or for any loss of data, profit, revenue or business, howsoever caused (whether arising out of any negligence or breach of this Agreement or otherwise). We will also not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement caused by matters beyond its reasonable control.
12. Neither party to this Agreement may, without the written consent of the other, assign, subcontract or otherwise dispose of this Agreement.
13. This Agreement contains the whole of the Agreement between us and you and they replace all (if any) earlier agreements and/or understandings with you. A person who is not a party to this Agreement has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to rely upon or enforce any term of this Agreement.
14. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time and to post the new version on the Website. If we do so, we will notify you of the fact that there are changed terms on the main screen of the Website and we will inform you by e-mail. The new version of these terms and conditions will take effect four weeks after you are notified of the change.
15. In the event that any term of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain valid and enforceable.
16. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this Agreement shall affect your statutory rights.
17. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
18. You may contact us by post at ICM Research Limited, Berkshire House, 168-173 High Holborn, London WC1V 7AA. Please ensure that you include your e-mail address with all correspondence.